- public and private schools
- off-campus and on-campus programs
- Special Education as well as Truants’ Alternative and Optional Education Programs
- hospital affiliated programs
- residential schools
- therapeutic day schools
Typically referred to as at-risk or high-risk, these kids may be:
- aggressive or withdrawn
- emotionally disturbed or learning disabled
- behaviorally challenging or socially isolated
- gang involved
- drug dependent
- depressed or truant
CAAEL has continued to successfully serve this wide-range of students with respect to age, disabilities, abilities, race, socio-economic background, and culture.
We are always looking to expand our network. If you are affiliated with a school interested in being part of CAAEL, please contact us.
Melrose Park Schools:
Mount Prospect Schools:
Oak Lawn Schools:
Park Ridge Schools:
CAAEL is the only organization providing this broad scope programming for Illinois’ growing number of high-risk youth.
St. Charles Schools:
Highland Park Schools:
Lake Forest Schools:
Lake Villa Schools: